Wednesday, March 9

Now. And Then.

Right now I live in Jakarta by way of Sydney. After Jakarta, we shall return to Sydney. After Sydney, we will end up living in a beautiful little heritage town just outside of Canberra, Australia’s capital city.
Catalogued Life gives me an opportunity to catalogue some of my life now and and some of my life then.

 

Between Jakarta and Sydney lays a half dreamt & half imagined life that has yet to begin in a beautiful old mud brick farm house down a country lane. I’ve always been drawn to images of big country houses with rambling gardens to wander in. A place to grow old. A place for children and grand children. A vegetable patch. A dog. Some chickens. An attic. Last year we got an opportunity to acquire one. I have been pinching myself ever sense. It nearly didn’t happen.



We nearly bought it in 2009 and then it all went pear shaped and fell through. I was devastated. I cried and whinged, practiced creative visualisation, meditated, prayed, wrote a lot of journal entries and daydreamt (and tried to moved on) and was absolutely dumbfounded when we managed to buy it nearly a year later. Yes on the one hand I was dumfounded and shocked, but on the other hand, it felt like the most natural thing in the world for this little house and I to be finally united. Of course, given the timing, literally a year to the day, made it all the more poignant and serendipitous as if the universe concurred that this house did belong with us.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

order tramadol online cod order tramadol line - can you buy tramadol otc

Anonymous said...

buy phentermine buy herbal phentermine online - safe buy phentermine online

Anonymous said...

strongest phentermine phentermine 37.5 mg for sale - phentermine from mexico