Tuesday, August 9

The Bather

Oliver Voss, "Die Badende" (The Bather) found at Village and via here too
Loving this crazy giant sculpture in the Binnenalster lake in Hamburg, Germany. 
Fascinating in that Gulliver's Travels kind of way as well as the fact she comes across as 
someone just minding her own business enjoying a dip in the lake! Her pose is so natural!

Trying to get back in to the swing of things, harness spare time and channel it into something productive.
It's proving slightly challenging right now. School starts back this Thursday. Work started back last week for me and after what felt like one continuous holiday there for a while, I seem to have lost my ability to do two things at once. Trying to catch up on lots of things. Friends are returning to town from their summer break, some are just about to leave, the city has wound down for Ramadan, and while I am still loving to visit other blogs, I just can't seem to find the time to visit mine! Thank you for sticking around!

4 comments:

rosaspicks said...

Wonder how many people have whipped out the scuba gear to get a peek!!

sarah said...

haha Rosa hadn't even thought of that I am by no means prudish at all! You must have a much more creative mind than me!

cheryl @ nefotlak. said...

amazing - i love this lady in the lake!!! some peoples come up with amazing things - hey?!?!
i'm back at uni next week also - my head is totally not in that space yet.
eeeekkkk!
cheryl xox.

Sarah - Squeezed Daily said...

A-mazing sculpture!
I know how you feel, and I have to make life twice as hard by having two blogs! And I wonder why I'm struggling?
Sarah